Meister By Häfele Brings German Quality Kitchens To Singapore Homes, Exclusively At Design Studio By COURTS
- Superior production quality, made with industry-leading materials and covered by a five-year warranty to give homeowners peace of mind
- Installation can be completed in less than two hours, and disassembled to move with you to your next home
COURTS Singapore, the leading retailer of home electronics, IT and furniture products, has introduced kitchen specialist Meister by Häfele in Singapore, in partnership with world-renowned smart home solutions provider Häfele. In line with the retailer’s promise to make aspirational home products and international quality accessible to Singaporeans, Meister is exclusively available at Design Studio by COURTS in seven COURTS stores island wide.
Kitchen renovations are often the trickiest space for homeowners – where appliances, plumbing and storage considerations come together to create a zone that needs more work than other rooms. Space-saving solutions are also increasingly sought after by today’s homeowners, given the compact sizes of modern apartments. Located at the COURTS flagship Megastore at Tampines at Level 2, the fully-furnished Meister by Häfele showroom in Design Studio enables shoppers to experience their dream kitchen and living space, trying out the home solutions that address these concerns.
The showroom exhibits six different open-concept kitchens and compact living areas, modelled after today’s apartment homes. Shoppers can learn how to make the most of their cosy spaces with Design Studio consultants on hand to share personalised tips and demonstrate Meister by Häfele’s suite of smart furniture solutions that are space-saving and functional: think pull-out storage areas, appliances and even beds concealed behind large cupboard doors that completely integrate with the interior of the home.
Meister by Häfele’s showroom at Design Studio, COURTS Megastore exhibits six different open-concept kitchens and compact living areas.
Meister by Häfele’s desk-to-bed convertible, Tavoletto (S$2,500) will help make the most of any compact bedroom.
A basic single-walled kitchen can be installed in two hours, and homeowners are able to ‘unpack’ it to their next home.
Joonil Kim, Regional Services Director of COURTS Asia, shared: “Customers today are looking for an experiential shopping journey, coupled with products and services that are relevant to their changing lifestyles and needs. With that in mind, Design Studio by COURTS has partnered with Meister by Häfele to make international trends accessible to Singaporeans, offering end to end smart furniture solutions customised to the needs of every type of homeowner. Shoppers will be guided by the expertise of Design Studio consultants for a tailored approach to turning their dream homes into reality within the right budget, while experiencing the fully furnished Meister showroom for an interactive visual showcase and glimpse into their future home, only at COURTS Megastore.”
With the following features, Meister by Häfele offers the perfect fit for homeowners seeking premium-quality home solutions without the exorbitant price tag:
- A five-year functional warranty on its materials and workmanship: Homeowners can be assured that Meister’s range of products are measured, designed and manufactured in Singapore with German quality standards, automated fabrication and production for precise installation. The end result is superior production quality, reduced lead time and customised home solutions for each individual space.
- Superior, industry-leading materials: Plywood, an engineered wood made by gluing together thin veneer sheets of solid wood, is commonly used in home interiors. These are held together by formaldehyde, for which emission standards are graded from E0 to E5, with E0 being the highest standard in production and signifying minimal indoor pollution (Source). More layers used in the plywood also means greater strength, with the industry average being three-layer ply. Meister uses E1 Grade and five-layer plywood, promising minimal formaldehyde emissions for cleaner air in your home, as well as hardy furniture and fittings. All panel surfaces of Meister cabinets also come in double-sided high-pressure laminates (HPL), considered to be one of the most durable decorative surface materials being impact, scratch, fire and stain resistant – enhancing their quality and durability.
- Modular and mobile solutions: After investing in a quality kitchen, homeowners will be delighted to know that Meister by Häfele’s kitchens are easy to assemble and disassemble thanks to advanced modular technology. A basic single-walled kitchen can be installed in two hours, and homeowners are able to ‘unpack’ this customised modular kitchen to their next home if they wish.
The Meister by Häfele showroom can be found exclusively at COURTS Megastore at Tampines, while Meister by Häfele furniture and fittings are available at Design Studio by COURTS in seven COURTS stores island wide, with a two-room Built-to-Order kitchen starting at S$2,388. For a limited period, customers will receive a free hob and hood worth S$917 with 10ft of kitchen carpentry (the size of a two-room BTO kitchen) purchased.
About Design Studio by COURTS
Shoppers can visualise their dream home with Design Studio consultants, and stroll through fully furnished and smart homes-enabled HDB and Studio Apartment settings at seven COURTS stores island wide:
- COURTS Megastore at Tampines (50 Tampines North Drive 2, S528766)
- COURTS Ang Mo Kio (730 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, S560730)
- COURTS Causeway Point (1 Woodlands Square, #04-19/20, S738099)
- COURTS Clementi (451 Clementi Ave 3, #01-309, S120451)
- COURTS Jurong Point (1 Jurong West Central 2, #02-05/10, S648886)
- COURTS Lot One (21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #03-01, S689812)
- COURTS Toa Payoh (460 Toa Payoh Lorong 6, S310460)
Homeowners can get interior design, renovation, smart homes link-up and their furnishing, electrical and IT needs – all made highly affordable with COURTS’ flexible financing solutions. With three accredited and reputable interior designers, shoppers have their pick of style preferences and price-points.
About COURTS Asia Limited (Bloomberg Stock Code: COURTS SP)
COURTS Asia Limited, the holding company for COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd, COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and PT COURTS Retail Indonesia is a leading retailer in Southeast Asia.
It is owned by Nojima Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nojima Corporation. Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Nojima Corporation, a leading electrical appliance retail chain, operates over 850 stores and has a market capitalisation of S$1.4 billion and revenues of S$6.1 billion.
With its roots as a furniture retailer from the UK, the COURTS brand was established in Singapore and Malaysia in 1974 and 1987 respectively, and it entered Indonesia in 2014. Today, COURTS operates more than 70 stores across three markets, spanning over 1.4 million sq. ft. of retail space. It has expanded its range to include electrical, IT and furniture products, as well as complementary home solutions for a seamless one-stop home shopping experience. Constantly innovating to improve the shopping experience, the retailer continuously refreshes its stores to optimise the format, layout and merchandise mix.
In line with COURTS' mission to 'make aspirational home products easily affordable', the retailer abides by the COURTS Price Promise and is committed to offering competitive prices across its product range. In addition, it offers in-house flexible financing solutions to complement its range of easy payment options.
For more information, please visit www.courts.com.sg.
Founded in Germany in 1923, Häfele is a world-renowned provider of smart home and project solutions. Häfele’s superior range of products not only exemplifies German quality standards, but is developed with the philosophy of “functionality” and “easiness” in mind to offer reliable solutions for both professionals and consumers.
Since the establishment in Singapore in 1988, Häfele has been continuously improving and expanding its products and services, making the key components of Singaporean homes - door security as well as kitchen, wardrobe and home appliances for more efficient spaces.
Meister by Häfele is a kitchen and home solutions specialist launched in Vietnam in 2017, and in Singapore in 2019 exclusively with COURTS.
For more information, please visit www.hafele.com.sg.
For media enquiries, please contact:
COURTS Asia Limited
Tel: 6340 2202 / 8180 5115