- S$100 worth of shopping vouchers
- Free delivery*
- 12% off^ at Courts Online Store on your Birthday Month
Keep me up to date with the latest news and promotions:
With roots as a furniture retailer from the United Kingdom, Courts was established in Singapore and Malaysia in 1974 and 1987 respectively, recently entering Indonesia in 2014. Today, Courts operates more than 80 stores in multiple store formats spanning over 1.6 million sq. ft. of retail space. These include the first Megastore that was pioneered in Tampines, Singapore in 2006 as part of the Economic Development Board's 'Warehouse Retail Scheme' to convert industrial land for commercial use. The flagship Megastore was renovated and reopened on 1 December 2012 with state-of-the-art retail offerings. It is now home to innovative sub-brands such as Ultimate Screens, Cool Zone Plus, YourFurniture and Market Hall.
In Malaysia, the first Megastore in Sri Damansara, Selangor, was launched in July 2013, followed closely by the second one in Subang Jaya, Selangor, in January 2014. The expansion into Indonesia was led by the opening of a Megastore in Kota Harapan Indah, Bekasi in October 2014. The second Megastore opened in BSD City, Tangerang in January 2016.
Recognising that the shopping journey has evolved to infuse the ‘Internet of Things’, Courts Singapore relaunched its online store in 2012 with 7,000 product offerings, which has grown to more than 14,000 today. Both the online and physical stores are at the centre of Courts’ omni-channel retail offerings, which also include the deployment of tablets and Digital Kiosks on the shop floor, use of QR codes and 'Click & Collect' counters in-store.
In April 2016, Courts revamped its Causeway Point outlet in Singapore and Sri Damansara Megastore in Malaysia to launch its first next generation stores, which emphasise solutions-oriented services and feature a number of firsts for local retail –digital shopfronts with high-definition LED screens, digital signage in-store, modular display tables and magnetic panels for in-store displays.
In line with its mission to make aspirational home products easily affordable, Courts abides by the Courts Price Promise, reaffirming its commitment to offering competitive prices across all product ranges. Through the Courts Flexi-Scheme, Courts is the only electrical, IT and furniture retailer to offer in-house credit facilities, which allow customers the flexibility of paying for their purchases through affordable payments.
Over the years, Courts has been able to establish a large and loyal customer base with more than 1.4 million members in the 'HomeClub' loyalty programme. Known for being an active corporate citizen, Courts initiates meaningful and impactful ways to give back to the community, which include helping children, youths and families in need, as well as supporting football locally.
- Launched next generation stores in Causeway Point, Singapore and Sri Damansara, Malaysia
- Awarded the TAFEP Exemplary Employer Award 2016
- Recognised as 'Best Home & Electronics Retailer' in AsiaOne People's Choice Awards
- Renewed People Developer and Service Class certification
- Awarded 'Best Efforts in Corporate Social Responsibility' by the Singapore Retailers' Association
- Won ‘Most Transparent Company Award 2015’ at the 16th SIAS Investors’ Choice Awards
- Accredited with CaseTrust Gold for Combined Storefront and Webfront
- Opened first Megastore in Indonesia in Kota Harapan Indah, Bekasi
- Shortlisted as finalist of the Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) Exemplary Employer Award 2014
- 141 Courts team members received the Excellent Service Award
- Certification International Singapore awarded Courts Singapore OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety in January
- Achieved BizSAFE Star Certification by Workplace Safety Health Council Singapore
- Won the "Most Transparent Company Award" at the 14th SIAS Investors' Choice Awards
- Opened first Megastore in Malaysia in Sri Damansara
- 110 Courts team members received the Excellent Service Award
- Won Best Securitisation Deal Awards at the Asset Tripe A Regional Awards 2013 and the Asiamoney & EuroWeek Awards 2013
- Awarded Silver for the Singapore HEALTH Award by Health Promotion Board in November
- Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in October
- Renewed the People Developer and Service Class certification
- Achieved BizSAFE Level 3 Certification by Workplace Safety Health Council Singapore
- 44 Courts team members received the Excellent Service Award
- The only IT, Furniture and Electronics retailer who was awarded the Case Trust Gold Certification
- Awarded the Premium GEM (Furniture & Furnishing / Electrical & Electronics) by Singapore Retailer Association for the retail industry mystery shopping programme
- Renewed the People Developer certification
- SPRING Singapore awarded Courts Singapore the Singapore Service Class certification
- Winner of Planet Retail’s Innovation Award 2007 (Megastore)
- SPRING Singapore awarded Courts Singapore with the People Developer certification
- Pioneered the flagship ‘big box’ concept Megastore in Singapore’s first dedicated Retail Park
- Awarded the International Headquarters Award by Singapore Minister for Trade and Industry