COURTS Funan – Your IoT Home Away From Home
- Returning to Funan with over 12,000 square feet of the latest smart home, AI, robotics and tech product and experiential offerings
- COURTS’ first IoT-themed and ranged store for shoppers at every stage of their smart home journey, with an estimated 80 per cent of the range smart home-compatible
- LED store front, cashier display and in-store video projections for an immersive multimedia shopping experience
- Click and Collect for online shoppers who wish to skip the lines (Did you know? 1 in 4 COURTS Online shoppers choose to Click and Collect in stores)
- Opening promotions off the latest consumer tech gadgets, including a free Fujifilm Instax Camera worth $159 with $999 purchase storewide and free Google Pixel 3a smartphone (RRP $659) with $5999 purchase
A Truly Connected IoT Shopping Experience, With Great Value at Its Heart
- Immerse yourself in COURTS’ first IoT store, featuring exclusive smart home, robotics and AI tech
- Experiential retail concepts that enable shoppers to visualise their dream interconnected home
- Featuring the latest and greatest tech from the likes of Google, LG, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony, the biggest names in computing and mobile, as well as home lifestyle brands like Dyson and SMEG
- First store to be protected by BetterAir, through its exclusive air and surface purifying probiotics
Google’s First Retail Experience Concept Exclusively Unveiled
- At Google’s experience zone at COURTS Funan, the first of its kind in Southeast Asia and Singapore, users can get hands on with the latest range of Pixel smartphones and smart speakers powered by the Google Assistant including the Google Home and Google Home Mini
- Showcases the latest addition to the Made by Google hardware family in Singapore, the Google Nest Hub, allowing users to get help at a glance with its smart display and the built-in Google Assistant (RRP $189 and comes with a free Google Assistant-compatible Mi home security camera for a limited time only)
Samsung’s Largest Smart Home Experiential Concept
- The largest Samsung Smart Home retail concept in Singapore provides consumers with an immersive experience to fully understand how a connected smart home can enhance their everyday lifestyles
- Via Samsung SmartThings App, compatible home appliances and devices within the smart home ecosystem, such as your QLED TV, Family Hub refrigerator, QuickDrive washing machine and Galaxy S10 are interconnected and easily managed
- From entering the home with a digital door lock, to managing the washer cycle or switching on and off the lights conveniently from their mobile phone, consumers will be able to personally experience what their dream smart home could look like
GT Robot Technology’s Smart Robotics Debuts at COURTS
- Homegrown GT Robot Technology is unveiling its range of AI Buddies, known as WoBo – GT Wonder Boy Series, your child’s first robot companion that can converse in 13 different languages, is loaded with face and voice recognition, and is both educational and entertaining (RRP S$2288 exclusively available at COURTS, with an opening offer of $1288 for first 50 sets at launch)
- Exclusively for a limited launch period, robotic sales assistant, GT Assiststar, is making a special appearance at COURTS Funan
- Five lucky customers get to win a WoBo each with minimum spend of S$100 in a lucky draw, with a 2x chance for HomeClub members
Ben Tan, Country CEO of COURTS Singapore
"COURTS is proud to return to Funan with an IoT-themed and ranged store that showcases the latest in smart home, AI and voice control tech all leading brands in the market have to offer today. Featuring first-of-its-kind exclusive retail concepts with the likes of Google, LG and Samsung, COURTS Funan has created an immersive store experience for today’s modern homeowner.
To help shoppers with IoT adoption in their homes and lifestyles, COURTS Funan offers interactive demo concepts that will excite them – whether they’re smart home experts or encountering this tech for the first time.
We’ve augmented this experience with a curated range of home appliances from well-loved consumer electronics names such as Dyson and SMEG, as well as all leading computing and smartphone brands to support today’s digital and mobile lifestyles.
We are truly excited to welcome the public to this first-of-its-kind store this weekend."
About COURTS Asia Limited
COURTS Asia Limited, the holding company for COURTS (Singapore) Pte Ltd, COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and PT COURTS Retail Indonesia is a leading retailer in Southeast Asia. It is owned by Nojima Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nojima Corporation. Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Nojima Corporation, a leading electrical appliance retail chain, operates over 850 stores and has a market capitalisation of S$1.4 billion and revenues of S$6.1 billion.
With its roots as a furniture retailer from the UK, the COURTS brand was established in Singapore and Malaysia in 1974 and 1987 respectively, and it entered Indonesia in 2014. Today, COURTS operates more than 70 stores across three markets, spanning over 1.4 million sq. ft. of retail space. It has expanded its range to include electrical, IT and furniture products, as well as complementary home solutions for a seamless one-stop home shopping experience. Constantly innovating to improve the shopping experience, the retailer continuously refreshes its stores to optimise the format, layout and merchandise mix.
In line with COURTS' mission to 'make aspirational home products easily affordable', the retailer abides by the COURTS Price Promise and is committed to offering competitive prices across its product range. In addition, it offers in-house flexible financing solutions to complement its range of easy payment options.
For more information, please visit www.courts.com.sg.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Ms Charlene Poon
COURTS Asia Limited
Tel: 6309-7780 / 9363-2703