6.5-inch Super Retina display1 — the largest display ever on an iPhone. Advanced Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS Max is everything you love about iPhone and more.
iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best colour accuracy, true blacks and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel dual-camera system takes your portraits to the next level with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime5
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS Max is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Go to www.apple.com/sg/iphone-xs/specs for a complete set.
|Processor Model||A12 Bionic Hexa-Core|
|Main Memory||4GB RAM|
|Camera Effective Pixels||Rear Dual 12MP / Front 7MP|
|Screen Size||6.5 Inch Super Retina HD OLED|
|Available Colours||Space Grey / Silver / Gold|
|Warranty||1 Year Local Limited Warranty|