- S$100 worth of shopping vouchers
- Free delivery*
- 12% off^ at Courts Online Store on your Birthday Month
Keep me up to date with the latest news and promotions:
COURTS CONDITIONS OF USE AND BUYER AGREEMENT
Part 1 (Courts Online Conditions of Use) applies to your use of Courts Online, whether you are browsing, buying or selling.
Part 2 (Courts Online Buyer Agreement) governs your access to and purchase of Products from Courts (Part 2A) or third party Sellers (Part 2B) on Courts Online.
PART 1: COURTS ONLINE CONDITIONS OF USE
1. WELCOME TO COURTS ONLINEWelcome to Courts Online (www.courts.com.sg) owned and operated by Courts (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("we", "us" and "Courts").
On Courts Online you can browse and buy products from Courts and from third party Sellers(referred to as "Sellers") and you can register as a Seller to sell Products on Courts Online (and to receive other services) (altogether being "Courts Online").
These Courts Online Conditions of Use ("Conditions") apply to your use of Courts Online,whether you are browsing, buying or selling. The Conditions are in addition to the following legal terms and conditions:
1.1 For the sale of Products to you by Courts on Courts Online, see the Courts Online Buyer Agreement, Part 2A.
1.2 For the sale of Products to you by Sellers on Courts Online, see the Courts Online Buyer Agreement, Part 2B.
1.3 For the sale of Products to Buyers by you on Courts Online, see the Courts Online Seller Agreement.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF COURTS ONLINE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS.
TAMPERING WITH COURTS ONLINE, MISREPRESENTING THE IDENTITY OF A USER, USING BUYING AGENTS OR CONDUCTING FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ON THE SITE ARE PROHIBITED.
In such event, we shall refund to the customer the price of the Goods purchased.
3. CHILDRENNo Products are for sale to children and any children's Products are displayed for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 you may use Courts Online only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. YOUR USE OF COURTS ONLINEUse of Courts Online is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under the laws of Singapore.
You may not misuse Courts Online.
You may use Courts Online only as permitted by applicable Regulations.
You must not use Courts Online: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, Courts Online, or any access to it, to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way; (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
The licences granted by Courts under these Conditions terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions and any other Applicable Terms. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or remove or edit content if you are in breach of applicable Regulations, these Conditions or any other Applicable Terms.
5. COURTS'S ROLECourts sells Products on Courts Online. Courts also allows Sellers to list and sell their Products on Courts Online. For every Product, Courts Online will indicate whether Courts or a Seller is selling the Product, and in the case of a Seller, Courts Online will identify the Seller.
COURTS IS NEITHER THE BUYER OR THE SELLER OF PRODUCTS IF A PRODUCT IS SOLD BY A SELLER ON COURTS ONLINE. If a Product is sold by a Seller, Courts is the platform provider and helps facilitate transactions between the Seller and the Buyer. Courts provides a venue for Sellers and Buyers to negotiate and complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for Products is solely between the Buyer and the Seller. Courts is not a party to this contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it nor is Courts the Seller's or the Buyer's agent. The Seller is responsible for the sale of the Products and for dealing with any Buyer claims or any other issue arising out of or in connection with the contract between the Buyer and Seller.
Courts wants the Buyer to have a safe buying experience. Therefore Courts requires the Sellers to comply with the terms of the Exchange, Return and Refund Policy in addition to any contractual or other rights.
6. OUR CONTACT DETAILSCourts Online is the trading names for Courts (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (the "Brand Names"). The Brand Names are owned and maintained by Courts.
You can contact us using the Contact Us page on Courts Online.
7. ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTSYou may only buy Products on Courts Online if you register for a user account
8. YOUR USER ACCOUNTCourts reserves the right to reject any registration and to refuse service to anyone for any reason,in its sole and absolute discretion.
You must follow the instructions and provide the required information as part of the registration process for a user account.
You warrant and represent to Courts that the information you provide during the registration process (and any notification of change of such information) is true and correct. You must notify Courts of any changes to your registration information immediately. If you provide false or incorrect registration information or do not notify Courts of changes to your registration information immediately, Courts reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and without notice to you.
9. KEEP YOUR USER ACCOUNT CONFIDENTIAL AND SECUREIf you sign up for a user account on Courts Online, as a Buyer or as a Seller, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and to the extent permitted by applicable Regulations you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, on the My Account area of Courts Online.
A Courts representative will call you within the next business day (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.15pm or Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm) from the submission of your online Sales Order to arrange delivery.
10. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSIf you choose for the Goods to be collected from Courts Ang Mo Kio, Causeway Point, Funan DigitaLife Mall, Jurong Point, Lot One, Megastore, Orchard, Tampines Mall, Toa Payoh, Clementi, 2.0 Bukit Timah, Nex@Serangoon, Star Vista, JEM or West Gate, please bring along these items at the time of collection:
1. Your NRIC
2. The purchasing credit card, which should be in your name (unless otherwise permitted by us)
3. The confirmation email from Courts
4. There will be no self-collection for Health & Fitness products.
When you use Courts Online or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Courts Online. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
11. COPYRIGHT, AUTHORS' RIGHTS AND DATABASE RIGHTSThe Brand Names and all content included in or made available on Courts Online, such as text, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of Courts (or its content suppliers). The compilation of all content included in or made available through Courts Online is the exclusive property of Courts.
You may not extract and/or re-use the Brand Names or parts of the content of Courts Online without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-use of any substantial parts of the content of Courts Online, without our express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of Courts Online (e.g. prices and product listings) without our express written consent.
12. TRADEMARKSCourts's trademarks (including "Courts" and "The World of Wellness") may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Courts's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Courts. All other trademarks not owned by Courts that appear on Courts Online are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Courts.
13. LICENCE AND ACCESSSubject to your compliance with these Conditions and any other Applicable Terms, and your payment of any applicable fees, Courts or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of Courts Online.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions are reserved and retained by Courts or its content providers. No part of Courts Online, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Courts without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using Courts's names or trademarks without our express written consent.
14. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENTYou and other visitors to Courts Online may post reviews, comments and other content, provide feedback, send electronic communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you post content or submit material you grant: (a) Courts a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable and transferable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and (b) Courts, its sub-licensees and transferees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. No moral rights are assigned under this provision.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Courts including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is posted: (i) the content and material is accurate; and (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Courts for all claims brought by a third party against Courts arising out of or in connection with the content and material you supply.
15. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF RIGHT INFRINGEMENTSIf you believe that your rights are being infringed, you may contact us at Customerservice@courts.com.sg and include the word "infringement" in the e-mail subject header.
We respond expeditiously to rights owners and their agents who communicate concerns about any alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of such a communication we may take action, including requiring you to provide additional information, or removing information or an item from Courts Online. All of these actions are taken without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defences, all of which are expressly reserved. Furthermore, in submitting such a communication, you grant to Courts the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and display its content throughout the world in any media. This includes forwarding the communication to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content. You agree to indemnify Courts for all claims brought by a third party against Courts arising out of or in connection with the communication.
Note on Seller Listings: Please keep in mind that Seller Listings are merely hosted on Courts Online and are posted solely at the direction of Sellers who may be contacted via Courts Online.
Note on identification codes: Each Seller will have its own code to identify the Seller. Each Product will also have its own code to identify the relevant Product.
GIVING FALSE, MISLEADING OR INACCURATE INFORMATION IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH COURTS MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY. YOU SHOULD CONTACT A LEGAL ADVISOR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
16. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR NOTIFYING COURTS OF DEFAMATORY CONTENTBecause a very large number of products are listed and many customer reviews and comments are hosted on Courts Online, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each product listed for sale, or each customer review or comment that is displayed. Accordingly, we operate on a "notice and action" basis. If you believe that any content on, or within a product advertised for sale on, Courts Online contains a defamatory statement, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word "defamation" in the e-mail subject header.
GIVING FALSE, MISLEADING OR INACCURATE INFORMATION IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH COURTS MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
17. ADDITIONAL COURTS SOFTWARE TERMSIn addition to these Conditions, the following Additional Courts Software Terms apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with Courts Online (the "Courts Software").
17.1 Use of the Courts Software.
You may use Courts Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy Courts Online as provided by Courts, and as permitted by the Conditions, these Additional Courts Software Terms and any other Applicable Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Courts Software into your own programmes or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programmes, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Courts Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Courts Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Courts Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Courts Software and we may terminate your right to use any Courts Software at any time. Your rights to use the Courts Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions or any other Applicable Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Courts Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Courts Software (or software incorporated with the Courts Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions. All software used by Courts Online is the property of Courts or its software suppliers.
17.2 Use of Third Party Services.
17.3 No Reverse Engineering.
Unless explicitly permitted under applicable mandatory law,you may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorise any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Courts Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Courts Software.
To keep the Courts Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
18. COURTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER BUSINESSParties other than Courts operate stores, provide services, or sell goods on or through Courts Online. In addition, we provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Courts does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all of these or any other third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we may share your information related to those transactions with that third party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
19. LIMITATION OF COURTS'S LIABILITYWe will do our utmost to ensure that availability of Courts Online will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to any part of Courts Online may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Courts will not be responsible for: (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part; (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure); or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using Courts Online.
Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud or any other liability that cannot be lawfully limited and excluded.
20. FORCE MAJEUREWe will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have goods sent or services provided within a reasonable time or to receive a refund if goods or services ordered cannot be supplied within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
21. NO WAIVERIf you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms and conditions.
22. SEVERANCEIf any provision of these Conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions in these Conditions.
23. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONThe laws of Singapore govern these Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any claim or dispute relating in any way to your use of Courts Online shall exclusively be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (the "SIAC Rules"). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Expedited Procedure set out in Rule 5.2 of the SIAC Rules. The seat of the arbitration is Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
24. AMENDMENTS TO THESE CONDITIONS AND COURTS ONLINECourts may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, amend these Conditions and any part of Courts Online to the extent permitted by applicable Regulations.You must regularly check these Conditions to understand the current Conditions that apply to your use of Courts Online.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF COURTS ONLINE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS AND SUCH CHANGES TO THESE CONDITIONS.
25. DEFINITIONSAs used in these Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
"Additional Courts Software Terms" means the terms set out in Section 15 of these Conditions;
"Applicable Terms" means any other terms that may apply to your use of Courts Online, including the Additional Courts Software Terms, the Courts Online Buyer Agreement, the Courts Online Seller Agreement and any other Policies;
"Courts Online" has the meaning given in Section 1 of these Conditions;
"Courts Online Buyer Agreement" means the terms set out in Part 2;
"Courts Online Seller Agreement" means the terms set out in the agreement with the same title;
"Courts Software" has the meaning given in Section 15 of these Conditions;
"Courts Stores" means any of our in-country physical outlet stores;
"Products" means any product listed by a Seller or by Courts on Courts Online; and
"Seller Listings" means any instance where a Seller has listed a Product for sale on Courts Online.
PART 2: COURTS ONLINE BUYER AGREEMENT
1. WELCOME TO COURTS ONLINEWelcome to Courts Online.
This Agreement (in addition to the Courts Online Conditions of Use and the Policies) governs your access to and purchase of Products from Courts or from Sellers (as applicable) on Courts Online through your account and is an agreement between you ("you" or the "Buyer") and Courts (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("we", "us" and "Courts").By using Courts Online, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, any other Applicable Terms and all the disclaimers and terms and conditions that appear elsewhere on Courts Online. Courts reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
PART A: FOR THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU BY COURTS ON COURTS ONLINE
Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
DefinitionsIn these terms and conditions, "we" and "us" means Courts and "you" means the person, firm or corporation purchasing the Goods indicated in your Sales Order. Unless the context requires otherwise, words spelt with initial capitalised letters are defined terms and shall bear the meanings set out in these terms and conditions. Except to the extent that the subject matter or context may otherwise require in these terms and conditions, (i) expressions including the singular may indicate the plural and vice versa, (ii) expressions indicating any particular gender may indicate all other genders and (iii) expressions indicating bodies corporate may also indicate natural persons and vice versa.
In these terms and conditions:-
- "Acknowledgement" means our email acknowledgement of receipt of your Sales Order.
- "Agreement" means these terms and conditions together with your Sales Order and the Sales Confirmation;
- "Courts" means Courts (Singapore) Private Limited;
- "Goods" means any product listed on the Courts Webstore and for the purposes of these terms and conditions includes services;
- "Invoice" means the invoice issued by us to you showing the price of your Goods and which is your proof of purchase;
- "Price" means the price ascribed to any Goods as set out in the Courts Webstore or as intended by Courts to be set out in the Courts Webstore, as appropriate
- "Sales Order" means the electronic purchase you made on courts.com.sg
- "Sales Transaction Number" means your Goods confirmation number issued by us to you upon our acceptance of your Sales Order.
Only persons aged 18 years and above may submit the Sales Order or make any orders,purchases or any other form of request on the Courts Webstore.
1.1 Sales OrderAll Sales Orders submitted to Courts through the Courts Webstore are subject to our acceptance. Sales Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Courts will take place on the dispatch to you of the purchased Goods, and until that time we reserve the right to reject your Sales Order. Courts shall be entitled to cancel or terminate the obligations to fulfill any Sales Order, for any reason whatsoever, even after a Sales Order is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer, with or without notice and we shall not be liable to any party for such termination or cancellation.
In such event, we shall refund to the customer the price of the Goods purchased.
1.2 Payment Terms
- Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are inclusive of goods and services tax.
- Unless otherwise stated, all payments to be made through the Courts Webstore shall be made using credit card payment (where you are the cardholder of that card) or as we may from time to time allow so and shall be made in accordance with such procedures as we may from time to time specify.
- You may also use our electronic digital coupons during payment. Digital coupons will be issued with their own set of conditions and they are specific to each version of the coupon. Please refer to the specific terms that come with the usage of digital coupons.
1.3 Payment ProcessingPayment options ranging from VISAÂ® and MASTERCARDÂ® credit card are accepted at Courts.
Courts also offers in-house instalment plans known as Courts Flexi Plans. A 72 month term is applicable on selected product categories. Application is subject to approval. In-house Flexi Plans policies apply.
Courts also offers Smartrent for rental of brand new products for a period of 6 months and above. Application is subject to approval and other conditions apply.
Courts Gift Cards and vouchers may be used for the purchase of any item(s) of merchandise, except concessionary products, at any Courts store in Singapore.
- Valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- No replacements for damaged, lost or expired Gift Cards / vouchers.
- Gift Cards / vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and unutilised amounts will not be refunded.
- Vouchers are only valid with an authorised Courts company stamp.
1.4 Using Promotional CodesWe may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Courts Webstore. Only one promotional discount code can be applied to an order. Promotional discount codes reflected on digital coupons are debited at the time an order is placed. Digital coupons will automatically be redeemed against purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Digital coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction. Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost,stolen, deleted, or if you cancel or return your purchase. In the event where the total purchase value is below the coupon value, the excess value of the coupon will not be refunded. Coupon will not be applicable with any other promotions that may be promoted in Courts Webstore, unless otherwise stated. The terms and conditions stated in each digital coupon shall be final and conclusive.
2. Errors on Our SitePrices and availability of Goods are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Courts reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after a Sales Order has been submitted and whether or not the Sales Order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Sales Order is cancelled, Courts will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with the terms set out in "Cancellations, Exchanges and Returns" below.
3. Delivery & Collection Conditions
3.1 DeliveryIf you choose for the Goods to be delivered to you, delivery charges of SGD$29.90 per Sales Order will be charged for delivery and added to the price of your Goods and reflected in your Sales Order. All Goods purchased from us will only be delivered to addresses within Singapore. No delivery will be made outside Singapore or to post office boxes.Titanium members will not be charged for delivery upon purchasing goods of value up to $100.
A Courts representative will call you within the next business day (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.15pm or Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm) from the submission of your online Sales Order to arrange delivery.
3.2 Self-CollectionIf you choose for the Goods to be collected from Courts Ang Mo Kio, Causeway Point, Funan DigitaLife Mall, Jurong Point, Lot One, Megastore, Orchard, Tampines Mall, Toa Payoh, Clementi, 2.0 Bukit Timah, Nex@Serangoon, Star Vista, JEM or West Gate, please bring along these items at the time of collection:
1. Your NRIC
2. The purchasing credit card, which should be in your name (unless otherwise permitted by us)
3. The confirmation email from Courts
4. There will be no self-collection for Health & Fitness products.
Collection can be done 3 calendar days (if you made your purchase from Monday to Thursday or Sunday) or 4 calendar days (if you made your purchase on a Friday or Saturday) after the confirmation of the relevant Sales Order or the stipulated date in your purchase confirmation email in the selected store during the opening hours.
Goods must be collected within 14 days from the date on which the Goods are ready for collection.
- For Sales Orders where no payment has been received, the order will be cancelled if you do not collect your purchases within 14 days of the stated date.
- For Sales Orders where full or partial payment has been received, Courts reserves the rights not to fulfil the Sales Order should the Goods remain uncollected 14 days after the stated date, and the order may be cancelled. In the event of cancellation, any payment received will be refunded.
4. Courts Installation Policy
Where required, installation is handled by our trained professionals.
- All bedroom suites are charged at SGD$88.00 per set.
- All sizes of Bed Frames are charged at SGD$35.00 each.
- All sizes of Wardrobes are charged at SGD$55.00 each.
- Dining Sets are charged at SGD$35.00 per set.
- Storage Units (Chest of Drawers/Dressing Table/Bedside Table/Bookcase/Shoe Cabinet, etc.) are charged at SGD$25.00 each.
- Occasional Pieces (Coffee Table, Side Table, Console Table) are charged at SGD$19.00 each.
- Free Air-con Installation is only available for standard HDB installation of split air-cons, excluding stainless steel brackets, additional optional services, site survey etc.
5. Cancellations, Exchanges & Returns
5.1 Hassle-Free Exchange Policy - Now extended to 30 days. If you change your mind, that's cool with us.If you're not completely happy with the product you purchased, you can bring it back to the store where the item was originally purchased from, within a period of 30 days (from date of purchase/delivery, whichever is later) for sealed items or a period of 14 days for opened boxes. Please bring along the sales confirmation email at the time of return/exchange.
- Bring the product (excludes display set items) back in its original condition, including the box, with the guarantee card and your valid purchase receipt from Courts.
- On returning the goods, please note that free gifts, vouchers, accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- If returning software and ink cartridges, it must be unopened.
- In the event of a cancellation with no exchange in product, a refund will be given in the same mode of payment that was used in the original purchase.
- Certain categories of products cannot be exchanged. These include Apple Products, Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), Mobile Phone, Game Console, Made-to-order/ Custom-Made, AirConditioner (once installed), Home Appliances (once used), Mattresses and Assembled Furniture. Personal Care Products, Headsets and Earphones, Health and Fitness products, Apparels, Accessories, Beauty and Body products are not allowed for exchange due to hygiene reasons.
- If a higher-value exchange is required under an instalment plan purchase, then a new instalment plan agreement must be sanctioned.
- If delivery has taken place, then the refund will exclude delivery charges paid.
5.2 Sales CancellationCourts reserves the right to refund you the Price of any Goods which has been paid and received by Courts, even after the relevant Sales Order is confirmed and payment has been received by us, in lieu of delivery or supply of such Goods.
5.3 Exchange / Return PolicyIn accordance with the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, Courts reserves the right to prove (or, if the breach appears more than 6 months after delivery, require you to disprove) that the product was of satisfactory quality and otherwise complied with the terms of purchase at the time of delivery.
- Bring the product back, with the guarantee card and your valid purchase receipt from Courts.
- On returning the Goods, please note that free gifts, vouchers, accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- If the repair or replacement is not reasonably possible or cannot be done within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, you may keep the defective Good and ask for a partial refund, or return the defective Good and ask for a full refund. Please note that the amount of the full refund will take into account the Good's current state resulting from your use.
- For Headsets and Earphones, you will need to send the products back to the manufacturer authorised office.
- If delivery has taken place, then the refund will exclude delivery charges paid.
- Beauty & Body Products, Apparel and Accessories, Health & Fitness products and Earrings are not subject to the Exchange / Return policy due to hygiene reasons. You may contact us for additional information.
In the event of a refund, the Price paid with respect to the relevant Goods shall automatically be refunded to the credit card with which the purchase was made. If delivery has taken place, refunds will exclude the delivery charges paid.
Please note the normal processing time for refund requests is 4 - 6 weeks from date of request.
6. Title; Risk of LossTitle to, and risk of loss of or damage to, Goods purchased shall pass to you upon delivery of the purchased Goods to you.
7. Courts Extended WarrantyIn the event that you apply for Courts' extended warranty (the provisions, Terms and Conditions of which are incorporated herein by reference) and Courts accepts your application, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the extended warranty, and agree to comply with those terms.
8. Product WarrantyWith respect to Courts branded Goods, we make no warranties except those stated in the Courts warranty card supplied with your Goods, or in the case of any extended warranty issued by us,such extended warranty documentation, for which provisions, terms and conditions are incorporated herein by reference. Such warranty does not cover software purchased hereunder. You hereby agree to refer to the relevant software license for the warranties which apply to your software.
With respect to non-Courts branded Goods, such Goods are supplied and sold on an "as is where is" basis, unless the manufacturer, or supplier, of such Goods has issued a warranty in respect of such Goods, in which case such Goods are supplied and sold with the warranties issued and granted by the manufacturer, or supplier, of such Goods only. You hereby agree to look solely to such manufacturer, or supplier, for any claims related to such warranties.
9. Limitation of LiabilityThese terms and conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities, in respect of the supply of the Goods and performance of any services in relation thereto, and that there are no other warranties, conditions or terms that are binding on us, except as expressly stated herein. Any warranty, condition or term concerning the Goods which might otherwise be implied or incorporated in these terms and conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is hereby expressly excluded. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions (a) excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these terms and conditions (including any condition, warranty, right or liability imposed by the Unfair Contracts Terms Act (Cap. 396)) where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void; or (b) shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Subject to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability hereunder whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods paid by you to us.
10. Product Display/ColorsCourts Webstore attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see matches the product colour, as the display of the colour depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using. Where there are accessories or furnishings included in the product image, they are used purely for illustration purposes and will not be included in the final sale of the product.
11. Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other ContentVisitors may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or any other matter. Courts reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Courts a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Courts and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Courts for all claims resulting (whether directly or indirectly) from content you supply. Courts has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Courts takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
13. DisclaimersBy using the Courts Webstore, you expressly agree that use of the Courts Webstore is at your sole risk. The Courts Webstore is provided on an "AS IS" and "as available" basis. Neither Courts nor affiliates, subsidiaries or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, "Associates") warrant that use of the Courts Webstore will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither Courts Webstore nor its Associates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Courts Webstore or the products or services offered for sale on the Courts Webstore. Further, Courts Webstore makes no representation that content provided on the Courts Webstore is applicable to, or appropriate for use in, locations outside of the Republic of Singapore. Courts and its Associates specifically disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by Courts Webstore or its Associates shall create a warranty.
Under no circumstances shall Courts or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Courts Webstore, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Courts Webstore that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Courts has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Courts Webstore.
14. Entire AgreementThese terms and conditions together with your Sales Order constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your purchase of the Goods and supersede any and all statements or other agreements (oral or written) between you and us.
15. Termination of UseCourts may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Courts Webstore at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Courts reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Courts Webstore at any time without prior notice.
16. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B)A person who is not a party these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. Governing LawThese terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Singapore. Both we and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
18. Exclusivity of ProductNot all products available online are available in stores. Online products, variants, pricing and availability may vary from stores
PART B: FOR THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU BY SELLERS ON COURTS ONLINE
1. PRICE OF PRODUCTS, TAXES AND DELIVERY CHARGESFor Products offered for sale on Courts Online by Sellers, Products are offered for sale at a fixed price ("Seller Products"). The price of any Seller Products (including the applicable delivery charge) are displayed inclusive of any customs, import, export, and excise duty, GST and other taxes which may be applicable and Sellers may not charge or seek to charge the Buyer, or allow the Buyer to be charged, for any customs, import, export, and excise duty, GST or other taxes which are additional to the price displayed for the Seller Products on Courts Online.
Sellers may charge Buyers a delivery charge and such a charge will be displayed by the Seller. Delivery charges will be displayed before you are asked for payment details.
2. PRODUCT SALES AND DELIVERYCourts will confirm your order for a Seller Product with the relevant Seller.
Products must be shipped by Sellers and en route to Buyers within the following timelines:
|For Sellers established in Singapore:||Within five to ten Business Days from receipt of the order confirmation|
|For Sellers established outside of Singapore:||Within one month from the receipt of the order confirmation|
Sellers must provide a full refund to any Buyer who remits payment, if the item cannot be shipped in accordance with this Section 2. Sellers must provide the refund promptly via their Courts User Account, but in no case later than thirty (30) days following the date on which the order was confirmed or three (3) calendar days after the maximum estimated delivery date stated on Courts Online at the time of the order (as the case may be).
Unless you expressly agree otherwise with the Seller, the following terms and conditions will apply to the contract between the Buyer and Seller for the sale of the relevant Product (the "Seller Product Sale Contract").
2.1 All postage, customs, import, export and excise duty, GST and any other taxes associated with the Product Sale (if applicable) will be paid by the Buyer and it is the Seller's responsibility to determine, collect and remit the applicable GST, customs, import, export and excise duties and any other taxes associated with the Product Sale. Unless otherwise agreed by us in advance in writing, the price of any items sold using the Service must be displayed inclusive of any customs, import, export and excise duty, GST and any other taxes associated with the Product Sale, which may be applicable and Sellers will not charge or seek to charge the Buyer, or allow the Buyer to be charged, for any customs, import, export and excise duty, GST or other taxes which are additional to the price displayed for the item on Courts Online.
2.2 Buyers are required to pay Sellers in the currency in which the Product Sale is listed.
2.3 The Seller Product Sale Contract will be subject to any warranties implied under applicable Regulations.
2.4 The Seller Product Sale Contract will be governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim or dispute relating in any way to the Product Sale Contract shall exclusively be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (the "SIAC Rules"). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Expedited Procedure set out in Rule 5.2 of the SIAC Rules. The seat of the arbitration is Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
3. INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS BY BUYERSBuyers must inspect any item purchased from a Seller immediately upon receipt to ensure that it accords with any description given by the Seller in the item's listing and to ensure that the Product is safe.
4. COURTS'S ROLECourts's role is as set out in Section 5 of the Courts Online Conditions and, in summary, COURTS IS NEITHER THE BUYER NOR THE SELLER OF PRODUCTS SOLD BY SELLERS ON COURTS ONLINE.
5. TERMINATIONCourts may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate this Agreement, access to Courts Online or any current Seller Product Sale without notice if you breach any of the terms of this Agreement or any of the other terms and conditions in place between you and Courts. Upon termination, all rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement will be extinguished, except that such rights and obligations will remain in effect after such termination to the extent necessary to process any orders placed prior to such termination for items listed by a Seller on Courts Online.
6. COURTS'S RIGHTSCourts retains the right to, if it considers it appropriate: immediately halt any Seller Product Sale; prevent or restrict access to Courts Online; or take any other action to restrict access to or availability of or remove any objectionable material, feedback, ratings, inaccurate listings, inappropriately categorised items, unlawful items or items prohibited for listing on Courts Online. Courts reserves the right and has absolute discretion but not an obligation, to remove, screen or edit any content that breaches these provisions or is otherwise objectionable.
You agree that Courts shall be entitled to retain for itself the interest, if any, paid on balances in all its bank accounts, notwithstanding that some of that interest may be attributable to the time taken for the exercise of the rights, and the performance of the obligations, under this Agreement.
8. NO WARRANTIES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
COURTS ONLINE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. COURTS MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (a) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (b) THAT COURTS ONLINE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; (c) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON COURTS ONLINE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY SELLERS, AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THE TIME OF LISTING, LAWFUL TO SELL, OR THAT SELLERS WILL PERFORM AS PROMISED; (d) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND (e) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF COURTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, COURTS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
COURTS IS NEITHER THE BUYER NOR THE SELLER OF THE SELLER'S ITEMS. IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ANY SELLER, YOU RELEASE COURTS (AND ITS EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) EXCEPT AS SET OUT IN (b) BELOW, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, COURTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR UNDER ANY STATUTORY IMPLIED TERM) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, COURTS ONLINE, THE INABILITY TO USE COURTS ONLINE OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH COURTS ONLINE, WHETHER OR NOT COURTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
(b) COURTS DOES NOT EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT ONLY THAT IT ARISES AS A RESULT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF COURTS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES.
10. GST AND OTHER TAXES ON THE SALE OF PRODUCTS BY SELLERSIt is the Seller's responsibility to determine whether GST, customs, import or export duties, excise taxes or other taxes apply to the sale of the Products to you and to collect, report and remit the correct tax, as applicable, to the appropriate tax authority. The price stated by any Seller for any Product offered on Courts Online is inclusive of any GST, customs, import or export duty, excise tax or other tax that the Seller may be required to remit in connection with such sale.
Courts is not obliged to determine whether GST or other taxes apply to any sale of any Product by a Seller to a Buyer on Courts Online and is not responsible for collecting, remitting or reporting any GST or other taxes arising from such sale.
11. PAYMENTSYou must pay for a Product purchased on Courts Online. You may do this with any major credit or debit card accepted on Courts Online under the terms and conditions published at the time of order processing.
CASH ON DELIVERY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT METHOD.
COURTS CREDIT PLANS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AS A PAYMENT METHOD.
After the credit or debit card charge is approved, and the Buyer's order is confirmed to the Seller, the Seller is obliged to dispatch the item sold in accordance with Section 2 of this Agreement. The Buyer must resolve any dispute directly with the Seller. Sellers shall not invoice Buyers, and Buyers must not accept Seller's invoices. All refunds for purchases made via Courts Online must be initiated by the Buyers and may only be accepted by Sellers via Courts Online.
12. EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDSIf Buyers want to exchange a Product or return a Product for a refund, they should contact the Seller via Courts Online. Courts requires the Sellers to comply with the terms of the Exchange, Return and Refund Policy in addition to any contractual or other rights. However, Sellers may offer additional rights to Buyers and therefore Buyers should contact Sellers via Courts Online to find out more about what (if any) additional rights the Seller offers.
13. BUYER'S FEESAlthough Courts does not currently charge Buyers any fees to use Courts Online, it reserves its right to do so in the future.
14. PROHIBITED ACTSBuyers must not:
14.1 whether by themselves or in conjunction with other users or visitors, manipulate transactions in ways that are unfair to other users or visitors; and
14.2 use Courts Online in the contravention of any applicable Regulations nor permit or assist others to do so.
15. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTSNot all Seller Products available on Courts Online are available from Courts on Courts Online or in Courts Stores. Products, variants, pricing and availability may differ between Seller Products, Courts's Products on Courts Online and Courts Stores.
16. NO THIRD PARTY RIGHTSCourts is not your trustee or agent. Nothing expressed in or implied from this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give to any person other than the parties any legal or equitable right under this Agreement.
17. FORCE MAJEUREWe will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under this Agreement by reasons, events or other matters beyond our reasonable control.
18. SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATIONIf you provide suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements or other feedback or materials to us in connection with Courts Online, we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, licence, transfer and otherwise exploit any of the foregoing information or materials in any manner and without any further obligation to you, including any payment obligation.
19. OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU AND NOTICES TO YOUWe will send all notices and other communications regarding this Agreement to you at the e-mail addresses you designated in your registration for your user account, or by any other means then specified by Courts. You may change your e-mail addresses by updating your information for your user account. You must send all notices and other communications relating to this Agreement and Courts Online to us only by using the applicable tools and methods that we designate on Courts Online.
20. ASSIGNMENT AND DELEGATIONYou may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Courts may transfer, assign or delegate its rights and obligations at its sole discretion and without notice.
21. NO WAIVEROur failure or delay in exercising any (or any part of a) right or remedy provided by law or under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement subsequently.
22. ORDER OF PRIORITY AND LANGUAGEIf there is any conflict between any of: (a) the Policies; (b) the Courts Online Buyer Agreement; and (c) the Courts Online Conditions of Use, then the term falling into the first category in this list will prevail.
The authentic language of this Agreement is English and any translations provided are for convenience only. If there is any conflict between the English language version of this Agreement and any translation, then the English language version will prevail. You agree we may communicate with you in English during the term of this Agreement.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERANCEThis Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Courts Online and the related subject matter and supersedes and extinguishes all previous or contemporaneous oral or written agreements and understandings. You acknowledge that in entering into this Agreement you do not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement or the Policies is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions in this Agreement or the Policies (as applicable).
24. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONThe laws of Singapore govern this Agreement and all of its terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any claim or dispute relating in any way to your use of Courts Online or to this Agreement shall exclusively be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (the "SIAC Rules"). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Expedited Procedure set out in Rule 5.2 of the SIAC Rules. The seat of the arbitration is Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
25. AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE POLICIESCourts may, from time to time and in its sole discretion, amend this Agreement and the Policies to the extent permitted by applicable Regulations.
Courts will post a notice of all such changes on Courts Online (or by e-mail or by other electronic message e.g. SMA) at least fourteen(14) days before the changes are effective. Courts will specify the effective date of the changes in the notice. You must regularly check Courts Online to understand the current Agreement and Policies.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF COURTS ONLINE AFTER COURTS POSTS OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF COURTS ONLINE.