EOS 650D kit (EF S18-55 IS II)
Ignite Your Passion
The EOS 650D promises unparalleled performance with the world's* first intuitive touch screen (vari-angle) interface for set-shoot-view convenience. Its Auto-focus (AF) System is precise with a new 9-point all cross-type AF backed by a new Hybrid CMOS AF System. AF speeds are dramatically increased while focusing on live view and movie shooting modes.
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Handheld Night Scene
- Continuous AF in Movie Mode
World's first Vari-Angle Clear View LCD II Touch Monitor
With the intuitive set-shoot-view vari-angle LCD touch screen monitor, it's easy to adjust exposure and shutter speeds quickly. Auto-focusing in live view mode is activated by tapping the subject on the LCD. A Touch Shutter option activates the shutter on tapping on the area to be focused. Perform familiar multi-touch gestures to zoom in and out of shots, view images and flip pages.
Hybrid CMOS AF System
During live view and movie shooting, EOS 650D uses both conventional Contrast AF and new Phase Difference AF in conjunction with continuous AF to quickly focus on a subject even before the shutter is pressed.
Face + tracking
Choose from 4 different AF methods:
FlexiZone - Multi
- Track a face, even in side profile with the EOS 650D. AF points can also be switched simply by touching the subject on the LCD monitor
FlexiZone - Single
- The EOS 650D intuitively selects the appropriate focus from 31 AF points. Touch the LCD monitor on any of the 9 AF zones to fine-tune auto focus.
- Touch anywhere on the LCD monitor to move the AF point
- Select any of the 9 AF point unlike conventional focus mechanisms by selecting the area on the LCD panel
Enhanced Movie shooting with Movie Servo AF
Movie servo is possible with all lenses. But the new EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is geared for movie shooting; users enjoy smooth, speedy and quiet Servo AF on EOS 650D during movie shooting.
Specifications and features are for reference only and may be changed without notice by manufacturer.